Wednesday, June 1, 2011

kitchen and hallway

i bet in its day this hallway wallpaper was happenin

 we've had a lot of hands this week(shawn, abe, jon, andrea, justin, emmett, my folks) to help peel wallpaper and sand floors and demo kitchen some more...


also noteworthy: that stylish cafe-print wallpaper in the kitchen


that fridge and stove will be replaced with the white stove in the above picture and a fridge we have waiting in the garage...

we're keeping the sink and closing off that entry to the pantry(there will be a new door off the porch and it will become a laundry room) to accommodate more cabinets(small kitchens need all the storage space they can get...


 spackle, sand, wipe, prime, prime again, paint.



 stairwells are fun.  not.


intense yogurt-eating competition...

3 comments:

A Romyn said...

The more I see of the wall-paper, the more I wish I had known the woman/women who picked them out...

Nonna said...

Wow, you have done a lot since I was there last. Good job on the stairwell! Love those yogurt boys at the bottom of the stairs.

American Immigrant said...

I like your plan for the washer and dryer, that's an uncomfortable space the way it is. I like your creative minds. Everything is coming along so well. I'm really excited for you guys. And to add to Andrea's comment... So I can slap them a bit and say, "what were you thinking?!"