sayen turned 1 last wednesday. my how time flies. this is definitely the shortest amount of time one of these has taken me(like 3 hours for the doll and her clothes and an hour for the sweater... yay for chunky yarn!). they are based roughly on the black apple dolls, but my own non-scary looking version. i love the creative play they spark in our home(isaac and ezra have buddy boys) and i am so happy holly wanted one for sayen :)
happy birthday baby!
5 comments:
Ummm, I so want one of these for each of my kids. How much ya chargin'?
invite us to their birthday parties and they just might get one for free :)
The best one yet! I can't believe she's already a year old!
I love the little buddy girl that you made. She looks like you!
I am so happy with Sayen's Buddy girl and Miji's. It will be something the girls can have forever and remember their Tia Susanne and their crazy friends Isaac and Ezra.
If they forget to play with them for whatever reason I will remind them and make them love them because I love them and isn't that our job as parents, to force our likes and dislikes on our children? No...?
And I will make sure they don't get lost and make it with us to Chile.
Post a Comment